How do I get rid of WinXP logon screen at boot u

How do I get rid of the windows logon screen .For some unknown reason
to me the screen stareds when I boot up requiring that I click on my
name in order to complete booting......TIA

Flipper
2 answers Last reply
More about winxp logon screen boot

    Hi

    Download TweakUI from
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx and
    when installed go to Programs>Powertoys for Windows XP>Tweak UI - then go to
    Logon>Autologon

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "OleDawg" <flipperf@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > How do I get rid of the windows logon screen .For some unknown reason
    > to me the screen stareds when I boot up requiring that I click on my
    > name in order to complete booting......TIA
    >
    > Flipper

    Did you try deleting all users and creating a new user (you)?
    "OleDawg" <flipperf@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > How do I get rid of the windows logon screen .For some unknown reason
    > to me the screen stareds when I boot up requiring that I click on my
    > name in order to complete booting......TIA
    >
    > Flipper

Boot Microsoft Windows XP