Found some but still need an opinion on what is better...

Addic

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
I found some laptops tht have been intereasting me for my college/WoW playing. I have the specs this time and prices and i will list them below. I still would like an opinion on which laptop would be the best option.

Asus- This has the spec for both kinds in it - The specs for the Asus i have been looking at are intel core 2 duo processor p7450, 2 high preformance processing cores, 4gb ddr2 memory, 320gb serisl ata hard drive, Nvidia geforce gtx 260M graphics, i found another one that has all the same stuff also just no NIVIDIA thing, it has a intel graphics media accelerator 4500M. And has a 500gb serial ata hard drive

I also found a Dell Studio 14z laptop which i was wondering if it was any good and here are the specs for it below-

Up to Intel® Core™2 Duo Processors

Operating System
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Memory
Up to 5GB 1067MHz DDR3 SDRAM45.

Chipset
NVIDIA® GeForce® 9400M

Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® 9400M

LCD Display
14.0" High Definition (720p) LED Display with TrueLifeTM
14.0" High Definition+ (900p) LED Display with TrueLifeTM (optional)

Audio and Speakers
4-Watt SRS-enhanced 2.0 Integrated Stereo Speakers with discrete tweeters

Hard Drives
Up to 500GB11 7200RPM hard drive

Optical Drives
Optional external Slot-load DVD+/-RW or Blu-ray DiscTM Combo (Read BD, Burn CD/DVD) Drive

Power
6 cell 56 WHr Li-Ion Battery
Optional 8 cell 74 WHr Li-Ion Battery

Camera
1.3MP Integrated Webcam
Dual Digital Array Microphones

Wireless
Wi-Fi Options:
Dell 1397 Wireless G Mini-Card
Optional Dell 1515 Wireless N Mini-Card
Mobile Broadband Options:
Dell Wireless 5530 Mini-Card for AT&TTM
Dell Wireless 5730v Mini-Card for VerizonTM

Bluetooth Options:
Optional Bluetooth® Internal (2.0) mini-card

I-Fulgore-I

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
Definetly the Asus with Nvidia GTX 260M. The Intel Integrated is awfully horrible. While it will play some games on low, it will never get 30+ FPS. Half-Life 2 is the only thing I can max on The Intel Integrated Chipset.

Donavaughn_08

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I would agree with everyone else definitely go for the Asus, because the integrated graphics cards are horrible. The price for the Asus is not that bad either.