Found some but still need an opinion on what is better...

I found some laptops tht have been intereasting me for my college/WoW playing. I have the specs this time and prices and i will list them below. I still would like an opinion on which laptop would be the best option.

Asus- This has the spec for both kinds in it - The specs for the Asus i have been looking at are intel core 2 duo processor p7450, 2 high preformance processing cores, 4gb ddr2 memory, 320gb serisl ata hard drive, Nvidia geforce gtx 260M graphics, i found another one that has all the same stuff also just no NIVIDIA thing, it has a intel graphics media accelerator 4500M. And has a 500gb serial ata hard drive

I also found a Dell Studio 14z laptop which i was wondering if it was any good and here are the specs for it below-

Up to Intel® Core™2 Duo Processors

Operating System
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

Memory
Up to 5GB 1067MHz DDR3 SDRAM45.

Chipset
NVIDIA® GeForce® 9400M

Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® 9400M

LCD Display
14.0" High Definition (720p) LED Display with TrueLifeTM
14.0" High Definition+ (900p) LED Display with TrueLifeTM (optional)

Audio and Speakers
4-Watt SRS-enhanced 2.0 Integrated Stereo Speakers with discrete tweeters

Hard Drives
Up to 500GB11 7200RPM hard drive

Optical Drives
Optional external Slot-load DVD+/-RW or Blu-ray DiscTM Combo (Read BD, Burn CD/DVD) Drive

Power
6 cell 56 WHr Li-Ion Battery
Optional 8 cell 74 WHr Li-Ion Battery

Camera
1.3MP Integrated Webcam
Dual Digital Array Microphones

Wireless
Wi-Fi Options:
Dell 1397 Wireless G Mini-Card
Optional Dell 1515 Wireless N Mini-Card
Mobile Broadband Options:
Dell Wireless 5530 Mini-Card for AT&TTM
Dell Wireless 5730v Mini-Card for VerizonTM

Bluetooth Options:
Optional Bluetooth® Internal (2.0) mini-card
3 answers Last reply
More about found opinion better
  1. the asus is considerably more powerful.

unlesss the other is much cheaper, id say go for the asus. looks like a very nice lappy actually.
  2. Definetly the Asus with Nvidia GTX 260M. The Intel Integrated is awfully horrible. While it will play some games on low, it will never get 30+ FPS. Half-Life 2 is the only thing I can max on The Intel Integrated Chipset.
  3. I would agree with everyone else definitely go for the Asus, because the integrated graphics cards are horrible. The price for the Asus is not that bad either.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games