Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

This new world event thingy...

Tags:
  • Games
  • Diablo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 4:17:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I assume some of you at least have fought in the new world event, seen the
new uber bosses and such, I've got a couple questions:

Do they have immunities? Or are they like uber diablo in that they are
insanely resistant, yet not invulnerable to everything?


What types of builds would be "good" against them, a friend and I are
thinking of starting on the ladder (with fairly limited gear) and building
new chars, so I'd be interested in any advice people have. Oh, and if
anyone is giving away stuff on the ladder, that'd be great too, but I'm not
holding my breath (I mean, 1.11 is making me dust off d2 to try it out, I'm
sure a lot of you folks are doing the same...)


--
*Jwh101010 sc USWest

More about : world event thingy

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 4:06:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"JH" <jwhams@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:zoSdnRe1c8kX8m3fRVn-2A@comcast.com...
[snip]
> Oh, and if anyone is giving away stuff on the ladder, that'd be
> great too, but I'm not holding my breath (I mean, 1.11 is
> making me dust off d2 to try it out, I'm sure a lot of you folks
> are doing the same...)

If your after freebies then your realm, etc would be helpful?
Im on ESCL (Europe SoftCore Ladder) LoD if you need anything from that
server then just lemme know :¬)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:33:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

JH held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
zoSdnRe1c8kX8m3fRVn-2A@comcast.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> I assume some of you at least have fought in the new world event,
> seen the new uber bosses and such, I've got a couple questions:
>
> Do they have immunities? Or are they like uber diablo in that they
> are insanely resistant, yet not invulnerable to everything?
>
I don't recall Izzy, though I think he ws cold Immune. Duriel was EASY, and
had no Immunities. Come to think of it, Izzy was only tougher cos he had
Okies around him...

>
> What types of builds would be "good" against them, a friend and I are
> thinking of starting on the ladder (with fairly limited gear) and
> building new chars, so I'd be interested in any advice people have. Oh,
> and if anyone is giving away stuff on the ladder, that'd be great
> too, but I'm not holding my breath (I mean, 1.11 is making me dust
> off d2 to try it out, I'm sure a lot of you folks are doing the
> same...)

Where do you play?
As for builds, I always favour my furysin for this sort of thing, and she
actually has a chance of reaching them solo. A sorc CANNOT solo the areas
leading to the bosses. You want a build with lots of varied damage, some CB,
some PMH, and a lot of life and full rejuvs.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:29:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

JH wrote:
> I assume some of you at least have fought in the new world event, seen the
> new uber bosses and such, I've got a couple questions:
>
> Do they have immunities? Or are they like uber diablo in that they are
> insanely resistant, yet not invulnerable to everything?
>
>
> What types of builds would be "good" against them, a friend and I are
> thinking of starting on the ladder (with fairly limited gear) and building
> new chars, so I'd be interested in any advice people have. Oh, and if
> anyone is giving away stuff on the ladder, that'd be great too, but I'm not
> holding my breath (I mean, 1.11 is making me dust off d2 to try it out, I'm
> sure a lot of you folks are doing the same...)
>

It appears ubermeph is Lightning immune, as Static Field doesn't hurt
him. This makes him nigh-unkillable.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:21:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On that special day, Liam Spencer, (lrspncrNOSPAM@mta.ca) said...

> It appears ubermeph is Lightning immune, as Static Field doesn't hurt
> him. This makes him nigh-unkillable.

Did you try cold? I think he shouldn't be immune to that.

Well me is talking like a blind granny about colour, being mainly a
SinglePlayer...


Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de


--
Ah, Information. A property, too valuable these days, to give it away,
just so, at no cost.
!