Alchemist

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

I recently reinstalled Windows XP Pro. My emails have reappeared in a folder
with all email folders in .dbx file format. I would like to get these folders
back into outlook express. Any suggestions?

If the old DBX files are in a Windows folder with Folders.dbx, use OE's File

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"alchemist" <alchemist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently reinstalled Windows XP Pro. My emails have reappeared in a
>folder
> with all email folders in .dbx file format. I would like to get these
> folders
> back into outlook express. Any suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS