Mobo ASUS A7N8X Deluxe CASE!?

mongoose

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2001
I'm not sure if this is the best place for this question, but I'm trying to find a nice case for my new system which consists of an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Mobo. So far what I've seen for cases that support a common ATX Form Factor type Mobo do not have the correct backing. The motherboard has 2 LANS, and the sound components (the way the are designed on the Mobo) do not look like it will fit with a common ATX Form Factor type CASE. Does anyone have any recommendations for some kick a$$ cases and/or any recommended links/sites?

Someone with this motherboard must have ran into the same issue I would imagine.

Thanks,
-JV

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
LMAO! Dude, the little metal plate with the port holes in it...has been standardized for many years now, and every motherboard that uses anything other than the old style layout includes it's own backplate!

So you can choose nearly any ATX case. Pop out the old plate and pop in a new one. But before you go off and buy some thin, crappy, cheaply built unit because of it's looks, consider how long you will probably own the thing! I'd go with a nice heavy duty case myself. Minimum: .08mm or 1.0mm Steel for good durability, 1.0mm or thicker aluminum for lighter weight/medium durability. I prefer steel myself.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>