Help! Can't add Chinese speech to text in windows XP and C..

August 17, 2005 5:38:45 PM

In Text Service and Input Languages, I have Chinese in it, but when I
highlight Chinese and click Add, I don't have the option for Speech and
Handwriting recognition. Please help me how to enable Chinese speech
recognition in Windows XP.

I also wonder if I can use the notebook computer mousepad as
handwriting pad for Chinese. If possible, how can I enable that?

Do I have to have Office XP?
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 8:01:41 PM

Using speech recognition for the first time in Office
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA01056511...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"nortelsale" wrote:

| In Text Service and Input Languages, I have Chinese in it, but when I
| highlight Chinese and click Add, I don't have the option for Speech and
| Handwriting recognition. Please help me how to enable Chinese speech
| recognition in Windows XP.
|
| I also wonder if I can use the notebook computer mousepad as
| handwriting pad for Chinese. If possible, how can I enable that?
|
| Do I have to have Office XP?
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:33:19 PM

thanks for the info. But I still cannot have Chinese speech recognition
no matter how hard I have tried. Please help. The English dictation
seems work but not Chinese. Please help
!