Still anybody playin Metal Fatigue game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vignesh2k9

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
hi friends,
I love metal fatigue because differs from the other RTS titles by offering players to do battle three layers of combat, an orbital level, a surface level and an underground level, But some levels take more than two hours to complete, It is very much addicting. why this game devolopers didnt made any sequels ?

podorof

Distinguished
May 11, 2010

hey !
i played metal fatigue years ago. And i downloaded the game few weeks ago. but the thing is i cant play it cause it says i'm missing glide2x.dll. kinda sad cause i love the game. i think its the best strategy game ever made.

i dont think they made any sequels. would be nice if the developed the game. upgrade the graphics on the game.

gaiaari

Distinguished
May 11, 2010
Yea I enjoy the game to I finished it and all but its so confusing...I really wanted a 2nd or 3rd cause its addicting and fun...Im with you mate all the way we need more of this!

G

yeah i remember getting this game the day it came out...and i don't understand why it was so underrated because i loved it. I liked how the planes would actually fly around and fight instead of just sitting there blasting at each other while not moving, which still plagues the newest rts games coming out (eg. starcraft 2). I would literally kill both of my brothers for a metal fatigue 2, but sadly i don't think it's coming. Its a real shame other developers did't take any lessons away from this game like the three tiers of battle...man i loved digging around with that drill truck. If i could find it for mac i would totally still be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS