Another crashing problem but no Blue screens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuuo123

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
Well another error, I just got blue screen problem a day ago and well I fixed it with a new PSU but now games crashes with this messed up looking screen and weird nggggggggggg!!! noises for about 1 second and reboots and then tells me if I want to Start windows normally or go in safe mode, this happens to each and every game I had. please give me a solution before I reinstall windows (which I hate) because I'm to lazy to backup my games and reinstalling the whole thing again.
Would appreciate all replies.

yuuo123

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
Okay Sorry I found ou the problem, at first it was overheat problem, then I had no problem then I got BS again and now I found out it was the driver problem I haven't installed them, the cd driver that came with the motherboard, but I'm using windows 7 pro so I'm downloading xp mode to install the driver's now it works perfectly thanks for the help anyway!

yuuo123

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
P.S. I had installed an extra fan to prevent the overheating issues and ur driver's up to date thing helped me and I never thought of that, once again thanks!!

cappster

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
Glad I could help. Drivers are key to getting hardware to work properly. Always remember to download the latest drivers for your rig especially with BSOD's. In my experience, they are one of the main causes of the death screen.

PS: select me best answer :)

yuuo123

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009

LOL, I can't just pick you as best answer just yet, I am getting more problems it's as if this new rig is cursed I'm getting bsod after bootscreen and this only happens to my Sapphire HD4770 and doesn't happen to my crapppy Asus x550/x600 series graphics card. BSOD! I hate that issue...