Need some help with WoW (I am completly new to it)

nicki84

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
I realize this might be one those - which key is the "any" key - kind of questions... (a really dumb one)

And I know that I should be looking in a WoW forum.... But only two things happens when I look at WoW's own site or google it, - I feel dumb... Or I feel really dumb...
The get to the point, I don't understand it.

I have created my very first WoW account today. I have never played it before or anything like it. I'm single player kind of guy, so this is new to me.

So far I have created an account with my email and merged it with battle.net - because it told me to.
It still won't log in, I get to the very first log in screen where is asks for account and password. It just says that it doesn't exist.
So I have not been able to create a character or connect to a realm - and as far as I can see I have not been given the option to do either.

Any WoW tips for dummies out there?
And just to emphasize... The WoW guide or what ever it's called didn't help me. So that's why I'm asking here.

Is me or is installing a game becoming more like hacking the pentagon? Already in GTA4 it pi***d me off that I had to create a socialclub account at rockstar and a windows live account just to get started :heink:

nicki84

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
Okay, I might be on to something now. Apparently I got the wrong install. There is a big difference between the EU and US version. Now it's installing 6GB of WoW... Hopefully it won't be a waste of time.