4gb ram
320gb harddrive
gt335m graphics
windows 7 home premium
11.1" led screen
wireless n and bluetooth
powerhouse for a netbook sized pc
runs games on medium to high settings

comes with home charger, car charger and the original box and win 7 install cd.
bought this awhile back for a project idea i had but never got around to it now im selling it to pay for move
looking to get around $500 or best offer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

July 13, 2012 4:04:06 AM

Is there an email I can contact you at about buying this computer?
Mine is mattglass97@gmail.com
July 18, 2012 7:47:42 PM

In all's honesty I could offer you around half of that, I'm gonna try to find the best processor for that & try to upgrade the graphics card, no easy job or cheap. That i7 has an even lower benchmark than an a8 apu, which I found quiet surprising & the gpu is terrible.
Related resources
July 19, 2012 8:13:42 PM

mmkmmk3 said:
In all's honesty I could offer you around half of that, I'm gonna try to find the best processor for that & try to upgrade the graphics card, no easy job or cheap. That i7 has an even lower benchmark than an a8 apu, which I found quiet surprising & the gpu is terrible.

I really am surprised by the stupidity of some people.

OP, good luck with your sale. I would try eBay though; there's no appreciation for that type of hardware on here.
July 20, 2012 12:48:50 AM

jaguarmatt said:
I really am surprised by the stupidity of some people.

OP, good luck with your sale. I would try eBay though; there's no appreciation for that type of hardware on here.

It's a GT 335m and an i7-640 model. I might as well go buy a brand new hp trinity for that price. I'd offer half, but it's called haggling. Surprise yourself.
February 13, 2013 6:08:38 PM

Hi OP, is this still for sale?
!