Adding Apps to startup

:roll: How do I add MS Office shortcut bar to startup?
1 answer Last reply
More about adding apps startup

    What version of MS Office?

    The Office Shortcut bar is not included in Office 2003.

    Frequently asked questions about the Office Shortcut bar and Office 2003
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830180

    Office Shortcut Bar is not included in Office 2003
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822573

    The Office 2003 high color shortcut buttons do not appear correctly on the
    Office XP Shortcut Bar
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827719

    Information about running multiple versions of Office with Office 2003
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828956

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:CYKdnac3zc3tlZveRVn_vQ@giganews.com,
    led pepper <led_pepper@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> hunted and pecked:
    >> roll: How do I add MS Office shortcut bar to startup?

Apps Microsoft Office Windows XP