• Garry's mod 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HL2: E2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yuuo123

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009

Wow cappster you are the man I think you replied all of my posts but now I'm can't even run duke nukem well as you know I have bsod issues but I just want to let you know that you have been a great help to me! thank you! :D

yuuo123

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009

Nice reply ALE! that's because you do play crush the castle with ur acer aspire 3000 and an amd sempron 1.8ghz at science class without that beardful teacher knowing that you are and even if he knows he'll just say "is that science stuff there and continue on rubbing his beard and presenting atoms, protons, molecules and heck i don't get a thing and all I do is play COD4 with a lagging expereience I am having one heck of a computer issue and a great life and with my xbox 360 having rrod all I can do is play paper toss at a ipod touch with weird al yankovic on the ipod player and can't even reaching 5 streak toss in the game wow life is amazing.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
lol, i was addicted to duke nukem back in the day. a game with that much gore and nudity is just destined to be a classic.

and id have to agree with viper, im not old myself (twenties), but woudlnt consider duke a really old game.

now elite is an old game. THAT takes me back....

rasheeq

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
Plants vs Zombies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i know it's childish,but i't a hell lot of fun

on a more serious note, i think mw2 out of these games....

TRENDING THREADS