Sign in with
Your question

[fs]Looking to sell my Razer Megalodon Headset

Last response: in Deals
May 3, 2012 7:46:02 PM

I have a Razor Megalodon Headset. I have had them for about 3 months. I used them for about a month. They are still in like new condition and would include everything they originally came with including the box and carry pouch and paperwork.

I bought them in April of 2012 and paid $149.95+S/H for them. I will take $100+S/H for them.
As I said they are like new and fully functional. No scars or marks of any kind. They work amazingly. Sound quality is superb and they are Tom's Hardware Approved. Head over to this link to read the review: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/surround-sound-head...

If you are interested please PM me. I will accept PayPal payment or money order by mail. I prefer PayPal. I ship via USPS. I also insure all shipments and provide tracking. I will ship the package to you as soon as payment is received and has cleared. Generally I ship same day or the next morning.

Here are shipping options and cost:

USPS Priority Flat Rate is going to be $15.55 (3-5 Business Days)
USPS Standard Priority is going to be $14.55 (3-5 Business Days)
USPS Parcel Post is going to be $10.34 (7-10 Business Days)

Insurance and Delivery Confirmation with Tracking is $3

Here are some pics of the actual headset and everything included. I hope they are good enough quality. If you want the full res images comment or PM me with an email address and I will send them to you.

Related resources
May 6, 2012 5:57:55 PM

I have a Corsair 1500:)  It's sexy:p 
May 6, 2012 8:24:51 PM

I'm just curious, why are you switching to the Corsair?
May 7, 2012 6:03:50 PM

DKizzy said:
I'm just curious, why are you switching to the Corsair?

Well, as I stated above, The only reason I am wanting the Corsair set is because they fit my head better for extended periods of gaming. I found that the shallower ear cups on the Megalodon don't fit me as well and tend to hurt my ears after a couple of hours.

One of my friends let me borrow his Corsair set to try out one night and I loved the way they fit much better. I was able to play BF3 for over 4 hours and never had the slightest bit of discomfort. The Megalodon generally starts to hurt my ears after about 2-3 hours. The only real difference is, I have a big head and larger ears, so the Megalodon with it's shallower ear cups are problematic for me. I love them otherwise and wouldn't give them up if not for this reason.

So I will be selling these and getting the Corsair. Both sets have their advantages. One just fits me better. :) 
May 15, 2012 2:28:49 PM

Still Available if anyone is interested. :) 
June 10, 2012 6:04:53 PM

There has got to be someone out there wanting a new top of the line headset for cheap. lol This headset is practically brand new!
June 12, 2012 3:29:13 PM

Still available till I hear back from previous poster.
June 13, 2012 11:56:51 PM

Still available! See first post for reduced price!
June 19, 2012 7:29:51 AM

Still available! See first post for reduced price!
August 14, 2012 4:07:22 PM

You might have better luck selling these if you offered a lower price. I was considering buying these from you about two months ago but was able to find someone selling another pair much cheaper.

I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but it's reality. Also include shipping in your asking price. It's kind of a turn off when people buy used stuff to see an additional 20 bucks for shipping (I know it's 15.55 for priority, but in the buyers eyes it's 20 bucks).

Why not just spend the extra 30 bucks and buy them brand new from a retailer with a warranty? See what I'm saying?

Good luck with selling your stuff.
!