Robert

I recently bought some clipart software on three CDs. After installation all
three disks failed to start, displaying this error message: "The ordinal 287
could not be located in the dynamic link library LTKRN13N.dll"

Can someone tell me where to find this. If it is missing, can it be
installed from the XP disc? How? What is an ordinal? Is there a solution
to this problem?

Many thanks,

Robert.

ltkrn13n.dll = LEADTOOLS(r) DLL for Win32 from LEAD Technologies, Inc. It
is not an XP file.

On my machine ltkrn13n.dll is in...
C:\WINDOWS\system32
and
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works

The ordinal 287 could not be located in the dynamic link library
LTKRN13N.dll
http://www.techspot.com/vb/printthread.php?t=16861

You receive an error message that states that the program did not start
because ltkrn13n.dll could not be found when you start the Microsoft Works
Word Processor program
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;892614

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.