password for login

i have Wondows Xp and i want to know how can i put a password...so i can
switch users. thanx

--
Mexiclanz
1 answer Last reply

    In news:Mexiclanz.1u3n26@pcbanter.net,
    Mexiclanz <Mexiclanz.1u3n26@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

    > i have Wondows Xp and i want to know how can i put a password...so i
    > can switch users. thanx

    First... Start > run > type "control userpasswords" without the quotes > hit
    enter > click on your account > click to set a password > follow
    instructions

    Second... Start > run > type "control userpasswords2" without the quotes >
    hit enter > put a tick on the box to enable users being required to enter a
    username and password to use the computer > click okay

    Galen
    --

    "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    its solution is its own reward."

    Sherlock Holmes

Login Microsoft Windows XP