With the high rate of attacks on

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots,
especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has
established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.
Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a
comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is
the first picture available of this world-first women-only
parking lot in Minnesota.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/154051469/155163630tWiXys

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

How did the Minneapolis city council establish an unconstitutional parking
lot in a city (Bloomington) in which they have no jurisdiction?

"tom" <lotto900s@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots,
> especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has
> established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.
> Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a
> comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is
> the first picture available of this world-first women-only
> parking lot in Minnesota.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/154051469/155163630tWiXys

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:43:23 -0500, "Jon Clark"
<jsclarkNOSPAM@visi.com> wrote:

>How did the Minneapolis city council establish an unconstitutional parking
>lot in a city (Bloomington) in which they have no jurisdiction?

I don't know, but I'm sure the matter will be before a judge before
long.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

Even apparently the link is unconstitutional. There is no picutre there and
I'm suspicious of the link. When I did a google search on the story, I was
taken to the following site:

http://www.everytingjamaican.com/jamaicatalk/t2001

It had a link to a "JPG" which was really a "PHP." Since I went to the
webshot link, I've just updated my Norton's and am making sure that nothing
wierd happened.

The practice will never stand unless they have a private bill from the
Legislature. The very assumption that the attackers are male and all
victims are female won't hold.
Stu

"tom" <lotto900s@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots,
> especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has
> established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.
> Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a
> comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is
> the first picture available of this world-first women-only
> parking lot in Minnesota.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/154051469/155163630tWiXys

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

It was a bad joke from someone who was reported to the ISP and google
groups.
Account has been suspended, according to message I got back.

IOW, don't read anything into it. It was meant to annoy/offend people.

Just FYI....

Scotty

"Stuart Friedman" <stu@nospam.na> wrote in message
> Even apparently the link is unconstitutional. There is no picutre there
and
> I'm suspicious of the link. When I did a google search on the story, I
was
> taken to the following site:
>
> http://www.everytingjamaican.com/jamaicatalk/t2001
>
> It had a link to a "JPG" which was really a "PHP." Since I went to the
> webshot link, I've just updated my Norton's and am making sure that
nothing
> wierd happened.
>
> The practice will never stand unless they have a private bill from the
> Legislature. The very assumption that the attackers are male and all
> victims are female won't hold.
> Stu
>
> "tom" <lotto900s@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots,
> > especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has
> > established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.
> > Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a
> > comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is
> > the first picture available of this world-first women-only
> > parking lot in Minnesota.
> >
> > http://community.webshots.com/photo/154051469/155163630tWiXys

sanjan

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

wath da hell dus dis haf two du with firefighting