I have folders in this disk and I don't know if some should be deleted or
moved, I could use some help before I do something wrong. These folders are
on called c and it is empty, one with Documents & Settings with a folder with
my name and other users I put on the computer. A folder called hegames which
is empty. A folder called My Downloads 9.99 MB Real Player 10-5 Gold , A
Windows folder 1.60 GB with addins, apppatch, assembly, config files and said
should not open could cause problems, which I won't open. A Dell folder 1.99
MB contracts doc.drivers high speed int. A folder I386 which has a lot in it
, said don't open. And the last a folder that said My Music which is empty. A
folder called tmp with 1.44 MB Files;Appudater.exe.CI.log sownload
manager.dll and the last System INFO configuration settings 1KB which I won't
open. Can I delete some of these? Safely? Any help would be appreciated.
Barbara

You should delete programs from add/remove in control-panel,C: drive
contains the operating system.Isnt real player in add/remove...The others,
are windows system files,they may be empty but are part of the system,
leave alone...

"Andrew E." wrote:

> You should delete programs from add/remove in control-panel,C: drive
> contains the operating system.Isnt real player in add/remove...The others,
> are windows system files,they may be empty but are part of the system,
> leave alone...
>
> "Barbara" wrote:
>
> > I have folders in this disk and I don't know if some should be deleted or
> > moved, I could use some help before I do something wrong. These folders are
> > on called c and it is empty, one with Documents & Settings with a folder with
> > my name and other users I put on the computer. A folder called hegames which
> > is empty. A folder called My Downloads 9.99 MB Real Player 10-5 Gold , A
> > Windows folder 1.60 GB with addins, apppatch, assembly, config files and said
> > should not open could cause problems, which I won't open. A Dell folder 1.99
> > MB contracts doc.drivers high speed int. A folder I386 which has a lot in it
> > , said don't open. And the last a folder that said My Music which is empty. A
> > folder called tmp with 1.44 MB Files;Appudater.exe.CI.log sownload
> > manager.dll and the last System INFO configuration settings 1KB which I won't
> > open. Can I delete some of these? Safely? Any help would be appreciated.
> > Barbara

Thank You, for you fast response. I hope I did not delete something in the
past. I am having a problem with my Dell Media Experience with the music
section and all songs I purchased ended up with license aqquisition
failed,from the Musicmatch website. My license backup folder is empty and not
in my c drive andI am not sure where it is at this moment, I will have to
search all folders. I received a message cood1356 window media player cannot
play the protected file. This might occur if the license is missing, I
contacted the store, and there is still a problem. Dell had me uninstall and
reinstall Dell Media and a locked file, c:/program
files/Dell/Media/Experience/was found while performing the needed file
operations, to leave the file as it is on your system, click the ignore
button to retry the file operation. Not sure if I clicked the ignore button
or continue button. Still the same as before, so Dell said to contact
Windows. I decided to delete the folder with the music with the album picture
on it, don't think it was in the c: drive and I hope that I can repurchased
it at a later date or have the music website redo? In my music play section
of Dell Media there is words like cached-explosion 0.05 in it. I am just
about ready to do nothing with music anymore. So you see your answer was very
helpful and I am sorry to leave a big reply post but I thinking because a c
file is locked from the reinstallation maybe its my license folder, or DRM
folder? So Thank you again for a fast response and advice. Barbara