email address associated with outlook today

I deleted the email address I no longer have that was associated with Outlook
Today. I want to add a different email address to my outlook today folder. It
would be an email already in outlook. I have Outlook 2002.
--
Deanne

Gordon

"oops, I did it again" <oops@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B3A6184F-F451-478F-ACDF-F6C911D1896B@microsoft.com
> I deleted the email address I no longer have that was associated with
> Outlook Today. I want to add a different email address to my outlook
> today folder. It would be an email already in outlook. I have Outlook
> 2002.

Tools-Email Accounts-Add New Email Account.

bondusd

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
Convenient tool for your Outlook: "Contacts Collector". Test it for improvement working with MS Outlook.
ContactsCollector adds people you correspond with to your Address Book.
http://www.stanfordtrident.com/products/ContactsCollector/