Force Unleashed

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I thought Star Wars: The Force Unleashed wasn't planned for PC release? I remember reading this on Tom's I think almost a year ago or less maybe. I just seen it in Walmart and was like, WTH???

Solution
it only just came out for pc, hence no benchies.

it includes the DLC the consoles had.

i really enjoyed it. not groundbreaking, but as a massive SW nerd the story was totally awesome (its oficial canon, and deals with the creation of the rebelion)

its a brilliant proof of concept, as the tech used is impressive. but as a game its only 'good'.
id recomend trying it though.

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
I can't answer your questions but if I had to guess it's because SW: Force Unleashed is an average title on all platforms (look at the average scores) so there really isn't that much interest in seeing how this game runs.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
it only just came out for pc, hence no benchies.

it includes the DLC the consoles had.

i really enjoyed it. not groundbreaking, but as a massive SW nerd the story was totally awesome (its oficial canon, and deals with the creation of the rebelion)

its a brilliant proof of concept, as the tech used is impressive. but as a game its only 'good'.
id recomend trying it though.

Solution

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Thanks Welsh! Always good to get others opinions on the matter.

When I seen the development video for it showing off the 3 engines they used to create the world I was impressed with what I saw.

I'll give it a shot in the future although I just re-installed the new release of Ubuntu Studio 9.10 and I don't know if I wanna go back to Windows! I'll miss her!