Must I use this? If not how do I disable?
TY
Norm

Dr. Watson will capture error messages which will assist in troubleshooting
problems with your system (should they arise).

Normally Dr. Watson is transparent to the user, and only pops up when
there's an error. Are you experiencing any errors/crashes/program
terminations?

"Norman Frith" wrote:

> Must I use this? If not how do I disable?
> TY
> Norm

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:35E4A894-8579-406A-9F4A-B40105E06804@microsoft.com,
usasma <usasma@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Dr. Watson will capture error messages which will assist in
> troubleshooting problems with your system (should they arise).
>
> Normally Dr. Watson is transparent to the user, and only pops up when
> there's an error. Are you experiencing any errors/crashes/program
> terminations?
>
> "Norman Frith" wrote:
>
>> Must I use this? If not how do I disable?
>> TY
>> Norm

Mind you that this is shooting the messenger and not solving anything but
here you go:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;188296

Just so you know editing the registry isn't the brightest thing to do though
many of us do it all the time. However, you have been warned. For a better
warning:
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/regedit_warn.html

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes