LeRoy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Can some one please tell how I can go office word 2003 newsgroup. My
problem when I start a new document or start a new sentence, it does not use
capital letter. If no one can in this newsgroup please help me find that
can. Thank you very much.

--
Leroy

Insert AutoText AutoText AutoCorrect (tab) Make sure
"Capitalize first letter of sentence" is selected.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"Leroy" <vze2g6kx@verizon.net> wrote in message
: Can some one please tell how I can go office word 2003 newsgroup. My
: problem when I start a new document or start a new sentence, it does not
use
: capital letter. If no one can in this newsgroup please help me find
that
: can. Thank you very much.
:
: --
: Leroy
:
:

Office group:

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:46:59 -0400, "Leroy" <vze2g6kx@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Can some one please tell how I can go office word 2003 newsgroup. My
>problem when I start a new document or start a new sentence, it does not use
>capital letter. If no one can in this newsgroup please help me find that
>can. Thank you very much.

....Alan
--

Tom Ferguson wrote:
> Insert AutoText AutoText AutoCorrect (tab) Make sure
> "Capitalize first letter of sentence" is selected.

And here I've been using the <Shift> key all of these years! ;-}
Could they possibly dumb-down Word any further? Sheesh!

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Since it reduces the number of key-strokes to word process a given
document, it is a productivity-boosting "feature". Also, there is a
"feature" to capitalise the first word in every cell of a table. Very
useful too, I'm sure. <gdr>

Seriously, I have it turned off because when I write, not every
construction following a period and space is a sentence and backing out of
the auto-capitalisation produces a pain in my nether regions.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

: Tom Ferguson wrote:
: > Insert AutoText AutoText AutoCorrect (tab) Make sure
: > "Capitalize first letter of sentence" is selected.
: >
: >
:
: And here I've been using the <Shift> key all of these years! ;-}
: Could they possibly dumb-down Word any further? Sheesh!
:
:
: --
:
: Bruce Chambers
:
: Help us help you:
: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
:
: You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having
: both at once. - RAH

Bruce Chambers Wrote:

> And here I've been using the Shift key all of these years! ;-}
> Could they possibly dumb-down Word any further? Sheesh!

You will be surprised just how annoying this feature can be?
You have been warned!!
Regards

--
lomaca