user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

i have one user name on my computer and every time that i sign in at the page
of the user accounts it is written that i have new masseges but i dont use
any e-mail program (outlook/microsoft outlook) and i dont know where to find
this new masseges.
when i set all my account details i didnt provide any e mai addres.
thanks for your help

Malke

נורי×?ל wrote:

> i have one user name on my computer and every time that i sign in at
> the page of the user accounts it is written that i have new masseges
> but i dont use any e-mail program (outlook/microsoft outlook) and i
> dont know where to find this new masseges.
> when i set all my account details i didnt provide any e mai addres.
> thanks for your help

You can use TweakUI to remove the email messages number on the Welcome
Screen:

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Try using Outlook Express and set your email up.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/mailserver.mspx

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems