Sign in with
Your question

For Sale: Liquid cooled AMD 1100T BE, Motherboard and Ram.

Last response: in Deals
May 12, 2012 1:34:19 PM

I know I'm crazy, but I've decided build a new AMD FX-8150 system and sell off my liquid cooled AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition, liquid cooled ASUS M4N82 Deluxe AM3/AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 980a SLI AMD Motherboard and 8GB liquid cooled OCZ Flex EX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1200 (PC2 9600) Desktop Memory.

I am the original owner of all these components and I am typing this post on that system. It has always been liquid cooled and rock solid stable at 4062.3 MHz. The Processor and RAM currently rate 7.6 on WEI. The waterblocks on the Processor and MB are Koolance and the OCZ RAM came equiped with waterblocks. My WEI for Graphics and Gaming are 7.9 using two liquid cooled GTX 560 Ti's in SLI, BUT THOSE ARE NOT INCLUDED.

I will happily provide photos of the items, CPU-Z screen shots or any other photos you wish to see. Since my new MB only supports SATA drives I'm also going to include two CD/DVD drives along with the Processor, MB and RAM.

$295 or B.O. plus $25 for Continental US shipping. Just the used 1100T processors are running $150-$200+ these days. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. USPS MO or PayPal only. Thanks for looking.

Here's your chance to get into a great liquid cooled system for an unbelievable price! Just add a pump, radiator and a reservoir and you're good to go.
July 21, 2012 8:05:54 PM

If you are willing to part with the CPU alone, I would be interested.
!