spybot s&d is regularly finding web backlite & dso exploit on my system. what
are they and do i remove them?
many thanks
--
seanpaul99

You are using an old version of Spybot.. go here to download the latest..

Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> spybot s&d is regularly finding web backlite & dso exploit on my system.
> what
> are they and do i remove them?
> many thanks
> --
> seanpaul99

many thanks Mike, followed your advice, the version i now have is 1.4. i have
run a search and i am still getting the same 2 returns, back web lite &
exploit dso.
--
seanpaul99

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> You are using an old version of Spybot.. go here to download the latest..
>
> http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>

> "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > spybot s&d is regularly finding web backlite & dso exploit on my system.
> > what
> > are they and do i remove them?
> > many thanks
> > --
> > seanpaul99

See http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=32787 and any of
the other recent threads about this.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

seanpaul99 wrote:
> many thanks Mike, followed your advice, the version i now have is 1.4. i
> have run a search and i am still getting the same 2 returns, back web
> lite & exploit dso.
>
> > You are using an old version of Spybot.. go here to download the
> > latest..
> >
> > http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
> >
> > --
> > Mike Hall
> > MVP - Windows Shell/User
> >

> > "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > spybot s&d is regularly finding web backlite & dso exploit on my
> > > system. what
> > > are they and do i remove them?
> > > many thanks
> > > --
> > > seanpaul99

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

download and install DSOSTOP.exe from :-
http://www.wilders.org/downloads.htm