Sign in with
Your question

Selling Corsair TX650w! Like Brand NEW!

Last response: in Deals
May 13, 2012 9:12:48 PM

I'm selling my Corsair 650w that has never been used but it has been opened. I was going to use this for my build but I had another power supply laying around. I'm selling it for $90 on Ebay and auctioning start at $50. It's $10 shipping but it may lower if the distance isn't too far! Send me a message for the ebay product page. I will also take offers!

Here's the Product

Send me a message for the ebay link.
May 15, 2012 1:37:20 PM

GLWS, You do know that you can get this brand new from newegg for $90
Related resources
May 15, 2012 9:09:29 PM

seumas_beathan said:
GLWS, You do know that you can get this brand new from newegg for $90

Look again, you get $90 on newegg when you do the rebate. This is now $100 and newegg is $105 without rebate. (:
May 15, 2012 10:15:40 PM

ipenguins said:
Look again, you get $90 on newegg when you do the rebate. This is now $100 and newegg is $105 without rebate. (:

The V2 is actually $79.99, and only $69.99 after MIR.
V2 > V1

Try eBay if you want to get the most for it. It should sell near the range that you're looking at.
May 18, 2012 12:29:53 AM

jaguarmatt said:
The V2 is actually $79.99, and only $69.99 after MIR.
V2 > V1

Try eBay if you want to get the most for it. It should sell near the range that you're looking at.

The V1 had outstanding performance and V2 is not much compared to the reviews.
I'm the cheapest out of everyone on ebay,
May 18, 2012 2:39:29 AM

ipenguins said:
I'm the cheapest out of everyone on ebay

Doesn't mean you're cheap here ;)

You're asking $110 shipped
Newegg is $116 shipped

Newegg: essentially zero risk. If it's DOA. I can easily RMA it.

You: maybe I get an empty box, lol. Kidding, of course, just making a point. You have a feedback score of 2, which doesn't really say a whole lot. And if the unit is DOA or goes bad next week, I highly doubt you'd take it back for a refund... then it poses potential problems when trying to RMA.

Peace of mind is easily worth an extra six bucks.

I know it blows when selling a basically like-new item. Money goes out the window. That's life.
May 18, 2012 9:12:53 PM

pdxalex said:
Doesn't mean you're cheap here ;)

You're asking $110 shipped
Newegg is $116 shipped

Newegg: essentially zero risk. If it's DOA. I can easily RMA it.

You: maybe I get an empty box, lol. Kidding, of course, just making a point. You have a feedback score of 2, which doesn't really say a whole lot. And if the unit is DOA or goes bad next week, I highly doubt you'd take it back for a refund... then it poses potential problems when trying to RMA.

Peace of mind is easily worth an extra six bucks.

I know it blows when selling a basically like-new item. Money goes out the window. That's life.

I understand your perspective. I have all good ratings on my amazon and ebay account. If the unit goes bad, that is what the warranty is for. BTW, why would I even send an empty box? That would put me in bad state on ebay. Ebay has really good buyer protection and you're usually safe. I'm not forcing anyone to buy my power supply. It's a power supply that's just sitting there collecting dust. Why not let anyone put it to good use?
May 19, 2012 6:54:13 AM

not for $100.. im buying hx650 for $80 shipped and hx850 $100 shipped. i think thats where all this was going, because there is no OBO mention, just, might work a $90 deal. but GLWS.

airdeano
May 19, 2012 4:15:11 PM

ipenguins said:
The V1 had outstanding performance and V2 is not much compared to the reviews.
I'm the cheapest out of everyone on ebay,

The V2 is far superior. I'm not quite sure where you're making your facts up from. They're both decent units, but the V2 is all around a better PSU.
Again, eBay will be your best bet.
May 21, 2012 9:18:33 PM

airdeano said:
not for $100.. im buying hx650 for $80 shipped and hx850 $100 shipped. i think thats where all this was going, because there is no OBO mention, just, might work a $90 deal. but GLWS.

airdeano

Yeah I lowered it down back to the $90 range
May 21, 2012 9:19:00 PM

jaguarmatt said:
The V2 is far superior. I'm not quite sure where you're making your facts up from. They're both decent units, but the V2 is all around a better PSU.
Again, eBay will be your best bet.

Yep, and I'm using ebay already, thanks!
!