I want to build a basic website. i have checked with my ISP and they say to
use front page express.I have check my system and cannot find it, does xp
have it as standard or is their another programme to use instead.I had it on
my old windows 98 but cannot belive its not on xp??

FP Express is no longer made or supported. It was part of IE5.
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett
"retro71" <retro71@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I want to build a basic website. i have checked with my ISP and they say
| use front page express.I have check my system and cannot find it, does xp
| have it as standard or is their another programme to use instead.I had it
on
| my old windows 98 but cannot belive its not on xp??

Gordon

"retro71" <retro71@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to build a basic website. i have checked with my ISP and they
> say to use front page express.I have check my system and cannot find
> it, does xp have it as standard or is their another programme to use
> instead.I had it on my old windows 98 but cannot belive its not on
> xp??

Frontpage Express is not part of Windows. You must have had it as a bundled
software on your old PC.

Instead of Frontpage (which allows you to write sloppy code for webpages)
try a very good free alternative - Nvu

http://nvu.com/

TRENDING THREADS