Newbie trying to move files from old Win 95 machine

So, first I try to network the two together. Apparently I can't just
unplug the cable from my cable modem, and into the old machine, eh?
Couldn't get it to work, anyhow.....

Next, I try the CD-R/RW route. I have just about one full CD's worth
of pictures from my digital camera to move, but I'm lucky to get 10
files on the XP machine. Does Win XP have trouble reading discs made
with Win 95? I've tried CD-R's and RW's. Win XP usually says the disk
is blank! The Win 95 machine can read them just fine in the CD-R drive
or a separate CD drive. The XP machine is a combo CD-RW/DVD drive.

So, what next? Both machines have a USB reader for CF cards, I see a
512 MB card is only about $35. I'm sure my camera would love having
that much storage....

Comments, suggestions, insults?

Mike
O-

Using WinXP's FAST Wizard, by MVP Gary Woodruff
(Please read the caveats about Outlook Express)
http://aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)