All bone necro in 1.11 nerfed?

I have heard that 1.11 patch nerfs the Bone Necro...spirit does much lower
damage than in 1.10....can anyone verify this?
After a long absence, I was thinking of making this my first 1.11 character
as I have found all bone necro to be the most easy/powerful build in 1.10
but if its nerfed...don't want to use it.
Did they also nerf the trapper?
Thanks!

"Tom Smith" <sm@sm.com> wrote in message
> I have heard that 1.11 patch nerfs the Bone Necro...spirit does much
lower
> damage than in 1.10....can anyone verify this?

I can verify it's not true. Bone necs that used the Marrowwalks bug to boost
their damage lost about 1k damage. Bone necs that didn't use it are exactly
as they were before.

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Tom Smith <sm@sm.com>, supreme ruler of
bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>I have heard that 1.11 patch nerfs the Bone Necro...spirit does much lower
>damage than in 1.10....can anyone verify this?
>After a long absence, I was thinking of making this my first 1.11 character
>as I have found all bone necro to be the most easy/powerful build in 1.10
>but if its nerfed...don't want to use it.

Necromancer builds that relied entirely on the Marrowwalks synergy to do any
damage with their bone spear/spirit (in other words, the ones that had little
natural investment in the other synergies) will find their damage greatly
reduced, yes

However, those that had a two or three other synergies pumped up, though,
still do decent damage. For example, my bone necromancer with very much
less-than-uber gear still does close to 3K damage per spirit/spear.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Tom Smith <sm@sm.com>, supreme ruler of
bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>I have heard that 1.11 patch nerfs the Bone Necro...spirit does much lower
>damage than in 1.10....can anyone verify this?
>After a long absence, I was thinking of making this my first 1.11 character
>as I have found all bone necro to be the most easy/powerful build in 1.10
>but if its nerfed...don't want to use it.
>Did they also nerf the trapper?

Lightning trap damage looks the same (or very similar) to 1.10.

I can't comment on fire traps damage at this time.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"