Are cell phones worth fixing?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 13, 2004 11:37:16 PM

We have an Audiovox CDM 8300 which quit on us. It just searches for signal,
never finding any. I had the same thing happen on 3 Samsung SCH phones (I
forget the model number). I bought Audiovox because I was told they never
come back.

Any suggestions on getting this phone fixed or is there an exchange program
where you return your core and get a refurbished phone for a fee?

Thanks for any info,

Charles.
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 1:00:14 AM

It was the Samsung SCH 400 that died on me, three phones.

Charles.
!