am running XP home edition & Wimdows Media Player 10 & was getting error
message C00D109B...I did a search & downloaded the XP Video Decoder Checkup
Utility & then the Codec Installation Package below....this made no
difference so how can I remove them both

File Name:
WM9Codecs.exe

Version:
9

Date Published:
12/13/2004

Language:
English

Download Size:
1384 KB
.

start
control panel
add&remove programs

find the programs and remove them

peterk

"Lesley" <Lesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> am running XP home edition & Wimdows Media Player 10 & was getting error
> message C00D109B...I did a search & downloaded the XP Video Decoder
> Checkup
> Utility & then the Codec Installation Package below....this made no
> difference so how can I remove them both
>
> File Name:
> WM9Codecs.exe
>
> Version:
> 9
>
> Date Published:
> 12/13/2004
>
> Language:
> English
>
> Download Size:
> 1384 KB
> .

They are not listed in the "Add /Remove" programs...they saved to the Desktop
so can I just delete them from there.

start my coumter add@ romove programs
"Lesley" <Lesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> am running XP home edition & Wimdows Media Player 10 & was getting error
> message C00D109B...I did a search & downloaded the XP Video Decoder
> Checkup
> Utility & then the Codec Installation Package below....this made no
> difference so how can I remove them both
>
> File Name:
> WM9Codecs.exe
>
> Version:
> 9
>
> Date Published:
> 12/13/2004
>
> Language:
> English
>
> Download Size:
> 1384 KB
> .

hit start go my comter then add and remove .