How to remove downloads

am running XP home edition & Wimdows Media Player 10 & was getting error
message C00D109B...I did a search & downloaded the XP Video Decoder Checkup
Utility & then the Codec Installation Package below....this made no
difference so how can I remove them both

File Name:
WM9Codecs.exe

Version:
9

Date Published:
12/13/2004

Language:
English

Download Size:
1384 KB
.
More about remove downloads

    start
    control panel
    add&remove programs

    find the programs and remove them

    peterk

    "Lesley" <Lesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > am running XP home edition & Wimdows Media Player 10 & was getting error
    > message C00D109B...I did a search & downloaded the XP Video Decoder
    > Checkup
    > Utility & then the Codec Installation Package below....this made no
    > difference so how can I remove them both
    >
    > File Name:
    > WM9Codecs.exe
    >
    > Version:
    > 9
    >
    > Date Published:
    > 12/13/2004
    >
    > Language:
    > English
    >
    > Download Size:
    > 1384 KB
    > .

    They are not listed in the "Add /Remove" programs...they saved to the Desktop
    so can I just delete them from there.

    start my coumter add@ romove programs
    "Lesley" <Lesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > am running XP home edition & Wimdows Media Player 10 & was getting error
    > message C00D109B...I did a search & downloaded the XP Video Decoder
    > Checkup
    > Utility & then the Codec Installation Package below....this made no
    > difference so how can I remove them both
    >
    > File Name:
    > WM9Codecs.exe
    >
    > Version:
    > 9
    >
    > Date Published:
    > 12/13/2004
    >
    > Language:
    > English
    >
    > Download Size:
    > 1384 KB
    > .

    hit start go my comter then add and remove .
    "Lesley" <Lesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > am running XP home edition & Wimdows Media Player 10 & was getting error
    > message C00D109B...I did a search & downloaded the XP Video Decoder
    > Checkup
    > Utility & then the Codec Installation Package below....this made no
    > difference so how can I remove them both
    >
    > File Name:
    > WM9Codecs.exe
    >
    > Version:
    > 9