Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Playstation
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
December 17, 2009 2:54:55 AM

Hi,

I'm reviving my old PS2 collection (infact all my consoles) as I have cleared out the storage room and will use it as my media room. I have around 25 PS2 games, and wanted to know what the best PS2 games ever made.

I'm not into FPS for consoles, so nothing like that. But wouldn't mind Thrid Person Shooters. I'm more into Racing, Sports or Tekken type games. (I have the GTA collection, so anything but that I have most of the Fifas too.)

Can you guys help me find a few good titles for the PS2. I was never a console fan, so I didn't really have much knowledge of games on the PS2.

More about : ps2 games racing tps sports etc

December 17, 2009 3:50:59 AM

Best PS2 racing game is Grand Turismo 4 hands down.....
December 17, 2009 7:05:04 AM

third person shooter = ghosthunter

probably the best third person shooter on that generation, and the best looking as well. the story is excellent, it's like ghostbusters meets resident evil.

i occasionally set up my PS2 just to play ghosthunter again, one of the most underrated games ever.

also, i think it's against the law to have a PS2 without FFX.
Related resources
December 17, 2009 1:04:55 PM

god of war 1/2
resident evil 4
black
drakengaurd 2
beyond good and evil
need for speed most wanted/carbon/pro street the rest were'nt as good
tekken 4/5
gran turismo 4
the godfather
burnout revenge
hitman blood money
thats all i kept from my ps2 time
December 21, 2009 2:39:58 AM

Does anyone have a list of the best racing games? Also a list of the best fighting games.

I've gone ahead and purchased NfSU1 and 2. (I know of all the others which I will be getting) I've gotten Juiced etc etc, I also have Soul Calibour. I have a few Fifa's as well.

I'm into games like this for the console, other games I will dismiss, as I hate them on the console platform.
December 23, 2009 2:27:22 AM

bumpy...
December 23, 2009 2:27:40 AM

I just bought Fifa 06 for 50p at gamestation :)  that was fun.
December 28, 2009 7:01:08 PM

bumpy...