connecting two computers together

What do you need to network two computers together using ethernet cards.

http://www.homenethelp.com/home-network.asp

peterk

"walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What do you need to network two computers together using ethernet cards.

Thanks for all the quick responses. I will give them a try.

"peterk" wrote:

> http://www.homenethelp.com/home-network.asp
>
> peterk
>
> --
> Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window. - Steve Wozniak
> "walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > What do you need to network two computers together using ethernet cards.

A Ethernet Cross-over cable. You can also use a hardware hub or switch.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"walt" <walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81D97682-D6AE-461A-A971-7BC9C8CC1EC6@microsoft.com...
> What do you need to network two computers together using ethernet cards.

Start here, Walt:

Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)