Before the reset Challenge

Me, Hammy, Wooley and maybe a couple of others are about tio start new
characters, in agd2///agd, and see what level we reach before the reset on
Monday. This is likely to involve some fairly extensive gaming. We will be
twinkuing but not rushing, so walking through everywhere. Come one come all!

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Chris Lansdell"
<lansdellicious@gmail.com>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and
said:

>Me, Hammy, Wooley and maybe a couple of others are about tio start new
>characters, in agd2///agd, and see what level we reach before the reset on
>Monday. This is likely to involve some fairly extensive gaming. We will be
>twinkuing but not rushing, so walking through everywhere. Come one come all!

Sorry I'm not there with you playing along, but I just can't muster much
interest in playing at the moment.

How far have you progressed now?

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"