proud_eagle

Distinguished
May 14, 2005

I am still confused on what HPSETUP is. I travel a lot and it comes up on my
WiFi as being connected. I cannot get on line with it nor do I know anything
about it. I subscribe to some WiFi hot spots but HPSETUP over rides them and
causes me problems. I don't know if it is some one trying to take over my
computer. Please help me on this issue. I had a reply that I think was how to
get online with HPSETUP but couldn't find some of the commands suggested.
--
Just Learning

http://tinyurl.com/86ssk

peterk

"Proud_Eagle" <ProudEagle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am still confused on what HPSETUP is. I travel a lot and it comes up on
>my
> WiFi as being connected. I cannot get on line with it nor do I know
> anything
> about it. I subscribe to some WiFi hot spots but HPSETUP over rides them
> and
> causes me problems. I don't know if it is some one trying to take over my
> computer. Please help me on this issue. I had a reply that I think was how
> get online with HPSETUP but couldn't find some of the commands suggested.
> --
> Just Learning

proud_eagle

Distinguished
May 14, 2005

Thank You for your help. I was getting online ok before HPSETUP. It overroad
my normal WiFi and caused me problems getting online. Still don't have any
idea what it does. I don't understand instructions on the web site. I got it
stopped from over rideing other WIFI by changing it from automatic to manual.
--
Just Learning