Outlook Express email problem

I just got a new computer with WinXPHome. All works OK except I can not
receive my email into OE 6, all email stays with AT&T's Webmail, which I do
not want to use. My old Win98 computer has no problems with getting my email.
The settings on both computers are the same. I have disabled NAV email
scanning. I have no idea what to do. I like OE, and want to continue using
it.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
pprhgr
2 answers Last reply

    What happens when you try to receive mail from your att account? Have you
    configured the account correctly in Tools > Accounts > Mail?

    Can you send using the account in OE?
    --
    OE6-specific newsgroup:
    OE General newsgroup:

    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

    Lena wrote:
    > I just got a new computer with WinXPHome. All works OK except I can not
    > receive my email into OE 6, all email stays with AT&T's Webmail, which I
    > do not want to use. My old Win98 computer has no problems with getting my
    > email. The settings on both computers are the same. I have disabled NAV
    > email scanning. I have no idea what to do. I like OE, and want to
    > continue using it.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Convenient tool for your Outlook: "Contacts Collector". Test it for improvement working with MS Outlook.
    ContactsCollector adds people you correspond with to your Address Book.
    http://www.stanfordtrident.com/products/ContactsCollector/

Outlook Express Computers Email Windows XP