Outlook Express email problem

I just got a new computer with WinXPHome. All works OK except I can not
receive my email into OE 6, all email stays with AT&T's Webmail, which I do
not want to use. My old Win98 computer has no problems with getting my email.
The settings on both computers are the same. I have disabled NAV email
scanning. I have no idea what to do. I like OE, and want to continue using
it.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
pprhgr

What happens when you try to receive mail from your att account? Have you
configured the account correctly in Tools > Accounts > Mail?

Can you send using the account in OE?
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:
OE General newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Lena wrote:
> I just got a new computer with WinXPHome. All works OK except I can not
> receive my email into OE 6, all email stays with AT&T's Webmail, which I
> do not want to use. My old Win98 computer has no problems with getting my
> email. The settings on both computers are the same. I have disabled NAV
> email scanning. I have no idea what to do. I like OE, and want to
> continue using it.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bondusd

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
Convenient tool for your Outlook: "Contacts Collector". Test it for improvement working with MS Outlook.
ContactsCollector adds people you correspond with to your Address Book.
http://www.stanfordtrident.com/products/ContactsCollector/