DS Gaming computer w/ warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
This computer was purchased in late September of 2011, and is still one of the fastest PC's available.

Corsair 600t Gaming case w/ 2 large system fans (white LED's)
Core I7 2600k (sandy bridges) overclocked to 5.0 ghz with corsair H70 liquid CPU cooler.
8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz ddr3 dual channel ram, another 8gb included just not installed.
2x dual SLI Nvidia GTX 570
120gb intel SSD 6g/ps
1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm 3g/ps
LG Blu ray/dvdrw
Corsair 800w power supply with blue LED
USB 3.0
Red LED case lighting

This computer comes with all OC active, has monitors for temp, cpu frequency and much more. Also included is an Asus 23" LCD 120hz 3D monitor. As well as a creative labs 6.1 surround sound system. I will also throw in a scissor key gaming keyboard.

I bought this computer anticipating more time on my hands, which it appears I do not have. It plays BF3 at a static 130+ fps on full settings, played the witcher 2 at full settings and never dipped below 120 fps.

This computer was built for me by Digital Storm, digitalstormonline.com to read customer reviews. It has 3.5 years left of FULL WARRANTY, excluding only the additional 8gb of ram that I purchased from Corsair.

This PC is a beast, it runs quiet and very very cool, and performs better than 99% of the market. You will certainly have the competitive edge while online gaming. I'm sad to see it go, but a beauty like this deserves to be used.

Comes with certificate of warranty/origin. many extra chords/adapters including mini-hdmi.

Everything is included, and the name of the model is ode level 3, previous model....can be seen @ http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/digital-storm-ode-level/4505-3118_7-34836798.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;1r

I will reformat for the new owner....

Feel free to email me for pictures/questions.

halodude23

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009

Corsair 600t Gaming case>110$
Core I7 2600k (sandy bridges) overclocked to 5.0 ghz with corsair H70 liquid CPU cooler.>200$(OCED) +H70=45$(Used Water Cooling Enclosure for 6 months)
8gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz ddr3 dual channel ram, another 8gb included just not installed. 50$ ORIGINALLY=30$ + 30$(UNINSTALLED RAM)
2x dual SLI Nvidia GTX 570=220$ each>440$
120gb intel SSD 6g/ps >Unspecified Intel SSD, probably wrote a few terabytes of data on it.
1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm 3g/ps=50$
Corsair 800w power supply with blue LED>85$

In my opinion, I'd say it's worth about 1100-1300$

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
With respect, I didn't ask for your opinion. It seems in forums everyone wants to create issues. There is much more to this computer than listed, which is why I named the manufacturer and the model, as well a a cnet review. I understand this is a used computer, but still has current hardware/software.

As I said, i'll negotiate, I don't expect to recuperate all my money, but with everything included and a full coverage warranty, it is certainly worth much more than you state.

If you would like to make me an offer, feel free and we can discuss. If you are just trolling, please go elsewhere.

As a side note, the SSD has the OS on it, and has only had two games installed, the two listed. Everything else has been on the 1tb.

For anyone else interested, feel free to PM me, I can email pictures of the unit, and I can give you my cell number as well for a more personal transaction.

I will sell this PC for a fair price, just make the offer.

Benthon

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
By posting here, you're asking for input and help on listing and selling your item.
I can guarantee to you that you're not going to get close to $2400. :(

However, good luck on selling your item! :)

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Again, leave your comments aside. I am here to sell my computer. Pricing the computer is like pricing anything, leave room for negotiation. The buyer of this fabulous PC will get a great deal, however that will be discussed by him/her and I.

Don't let my strong tone with people who can't help themselves from being idiotic sway any true buyers, we will have a nice discussion and make a deal that benefits both parties. I look forward to speaking with anyone who is seriously interested or has a legitimate question.

Back to the idiots, I know it's difficult, but use that brain/finger filter. I know it's hard to control yourselves, but you're comments are not welcome or wanted on this thread, but thank you for your overwhelming concern.

halodude23

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009

Also, as you are a newcomer, I highly suggest taking some pictures for relevant proof of ownership and to arouse some interest for your rig). Another person has attempted to scam other members here. If you perhaps have any references, Ebay, Heatware or any sort then post it. As a matter of fact, all comments are welcome if they benefits both sides of the party, perhaps you don't have a brain? This is a forum, there's always a discussion going on with something.

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Can pics be directly attached here? It's currently listed for sale locally on craigslist which has some attached pics. I'll reference that, much past that its going to have to be trust based. I'm jut a regular guy looking to sell my computer, and I appreciate your attempt to be helpful, though I suppose you couldn't help adding in that one little parenthetical.

Again, let me state it plainly, I do not expect this computer to sell for $2,400, it's simply a starting point. The computers real value as explained to me by "experts" with all attachments/warranties is indeed over $2,000. However, I AM looking to sell it, and as promptly as possible, and will therefor consider all realistic offers.

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
That's all well and good. But it is not for you to dictate the terms of this purchase, price will decided personally between myself and the buyer, the peanut gallery does nothing but get in the way of business.

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Also, I do have most of the original packaging, including a suspension box to keep the computer protected should it encounter any bumps along the way to your desk. Let me assure all prospective buyers, this is no scam. My phone number is attached to the craigslist add and I am willing to field calls from any interested parties. I only ask that my time not be wasted, as I will not waste yours.

Benthon

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
This is a forum. Discussion happens. It would be very beneficial if you'd post a eBay or Heatware account so potential customers could be sure that you're not a scammer. Fancy words and insults don't make a computer better/worth more.

Yes, pictures can be attached directly here.

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Was out of the office for the holiday, I apologize for the delayed response. Thanks for the info, I should have them up shortly.

pdxalex

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012

You're new here, trying to sell an overpriced PC, and are calling us idiots? [:pdxalex:1]

Sorry, but if you'd rather not deal with critical comments on your sale then stick with Craigslist or Ebay. People here have every right to voice their opinion.

:hello:

oscyjack

Honorable
May 25, 2012
I know it's tough to hold your tongue sitting at your computer fuming at a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you. But seriously, grow up. If you have no interest in this PC, press your back button and keep scrolling. You are a waste of time and serve no purpose other than to distract readers and oppose productivity.

I didn't realize quite how ridiculous people have become, begone now.

pdxalex

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012

Fuming? Hardly. On the one hand, it's rather comical. On the other, I can somewhat sympathize as PCs simply do not hold their value. Now quit compelling me to reply... you're merely wasting space ;)

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.