Ping: Hammie

ClAy

The ladder resets Monday, so would you care if I borrowed a Pul rune to
upgrade that 297 ED Ribcracker I found before then? I'll stay on the ladder
this time, so I won't use it, but it's the principle.

Also, I found a nifty ethereal Champion Sword to put Oath in. Again, I'd
need to borrow some runes. Again, I won't get to use it with the reset so
soon, but it'd be nice to see how it turns out.

Since the reset is imminent, you can have the IK set back if you so desire.
I still have the set Grimper gave me after the first reset, so I won't need
two off-ladder.

-Clay
--
the eng lang is gettin 2 abbr.

"Clay" <just.ask@me.com> wrote in message
> The ladder resets Monday, so would you care if I borrowed a Pul rune to
> upgrade that 297 ED Ribcracker I found before then? I'll stay on the
ladder
> this time, so I won't use it, but it's the principle.

Ooh, upped Ribcracker. I always wanted one of those, but never tried to get
one as I honestly dunno what I'd use it for if I got it.

> -Clay
> --
> the eng lang is gettin 2 abbr.

ClAy

> Ooh, upped Ribcracker. I always wanted one of those, but never tried to
get
> one as I honestly dunno what I'd use it for if I got it.

I used the one I made on the last ladder on a werewolf druid. It... was...
awesome.

You can have this one in a few days, since I won't be building a specific
character for it.

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Clay" <just.ask@me.com>, supreme ruler
of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>The ladder resets Monday, so would you care if I borrowed a Pul rune to
>upgrade that 297 ED Ribcracker I found before then? I'll stay on the ladder
>this time, so I won't use it, but it's the principle.

Knock yourself out!

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>"Clay" <just.ask@me.com> wrote in message
>> The ladder resets Monday, so would you care if I borrowed a Pul rune to
>> upgrade that 297 ED Ribcracker I found before then? I'll stay on the
>ladder
>> this time, so I won't use it, but it's the principle.
>
>Ooh, upped Ribcracker. I always wanted one of those, but never tried to get
>one as I honestly dunno what I'd use it for if I got it.

Good point.

Clay, have a look around the mules, and if there's a second ribcracker, and
more upgrade runes handy, do one for Shiflet, too.

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"

ClAy

> Good point.
>
> Clay, have a look around the mules, and if there's a second ribcracker,
and
> more upgrade runes handy, do one for Shiflet, too.

I'm going to stick around on the ladder this time around, so Shiflet can
have the one I'm going to upgrade :)

-Clay