Status
Not open for further replies.

TroyTheGreat

Honorable
May 25, 2012
Hey guys,
I've been trying to sell 2 EVGA GTX 560 Ti's on craigslist with no luck, so I decided to broaden my scope. I don't want to do ebay, as that seems too complicated, so I was hoping this was the place to go.

I just signed up for T.H. today, so I don't know how to do much of anything, including posting pictures or PMing, so you will have to bear with me.

Instead, I have the link to craigslist with pictures there. Obviously based on the Ad, I am in San Diego, Pacific Beach more specifically.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/sys/3034128417.html

Any advise on selling these or if anyone is interested in getting them please post! I can also put up more pictures of them if anyone is interested. Thanks,

Troy

wribbs

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
I think you're over valuing your cards. I can buy the same cards new from newegg.com for $200. Similar models for $180. You might have better luck selling them separately too. I would ask $150 each or $290 for both. The value will keep dropping the longer you hold on to them so price them to move imo. GL

How old are the cards ? Do they still have a waranty ? I might be looking to buy, but as the OP said 400 is to much can buy new in the box for not much more then 400

Any trades ? I have a HD 5850 and a ZOTAC GTX 560

Anyways let me know i am in South orange county Cali i could meet half way, and no mail pay pal or any CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.