I would like to have my computer shutdown automatically at a certain time
each day, and not be able to be logged on without password acess. Is there a
way to do that with XP??

Create a scheduled task using the command SHUTDOWN -S And set a password for all accounts on the computer.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.