When I open my documents, it assigns all my text files to open in Word Pad. I
would like it to open assinging all my files as Microsoft Word files. How can
I change this?

Danny

Right-click on any text file and select 'Open with..." then 'Choose
program'. Choose Notepad and place a checkmark in 'Always use the selected
program..."

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"danpan2" <danpan2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I open my documents, it assigns all my text files to open in Word
Pad. I
> would like it to open assinging all my files as Microsoft Word files. How
can
> I change this?
>
> Danny

Hi Ted,
Thanks for the help! It worked and I am very happy to see all my files
listed as Microsoft Word files!!

Danny