Can't get into Windows XP...

I recently installed Windows XP on my computer and I cannot get into it. The
password I thought I used is not working. Is there a way I an uninstall so
that I can reinstall with a new password?

Hi

Please see if the following link helps regarding a lost password:

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups