Sign in with
Your question

Selling some parts

Last response: in Deals
May 30, 2012 1:57:42 AM

Hey all,

So I am selling some parts from my rig that I no longer use. It is not an insanely fast build but the parts are quality!
I have used the computer for 1 year now and during that year it really has not been used very much. No overclocking or voltage tweaking has been done. Also, if it is a better deal I am willing to sell the computer assembled however I think it is a better idea if I keep some of my parts and Windows 7 for the build I am about to start.

Parts for sale:
CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 435 @ 2.9 GHz, comes with stock cpu fan
MOBO: Gigabyte Ultra Durable 3 880GM-UD2H, all cables included
CASE: Antec Mini P180 White, it has a tiny crack in the door hinge but it is not noticeable/visible
PSU: Antec Earthwatts 430 WATT 80 Plus Bronze
RAM: G.Skill 4GB(2X2GB) DDR3 1333 8-8-8-21

Everything has it's original packaging and I accept paypal.
I am not really too sure what good prices are to sell these for. I am also willing to sell stuff together, like the cpu,mobo, and ram for example.

Any offers will be reviewed. If you would like pictures, let me know and I can email you them. Thanks!

PS: If anyone is looking for an Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD, wired controller, mic, Halo:Reach, and BF3 I am also selling that.

Everything I am offering here is in spectacular condition and I definitely take care of my stuff!

More about : selling parts

October 19, 2012 5:05:50 PM

waynec121 said:
Hey all,

So I am selling some parts from my rig that I no longer use. It is not an insanely fast build but the parts are quality!
I have used the computer for 1 year now and during that year it really has not been used very much. No overclocking or voltage tweaking has been done. Also, if it is a better deal I am willing to sell the computer assembled however I think it is a better idea if I keep some of my parts and Windows 7 for the build I am about to start.

Parts for sale:
CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 435 @ 2.9 GHz, comes with stock cpu fan
MOBO: Gigabyte Ultra Durable 3 880GM-UD2H, all cables included
CASE: Antec Mini P180 White, it has a tiny crack in the door hinge but it is not noticeable/visible
PSU: Antec Earthwatts 430 WATT 80 Plus Bronze
RAM: G.Skill 4GB(2X2GB) DDR3 1333 8-8-8-21

Everything has it's original packaging and I accept paypal.
I am not really too sure what good prices are to sell these for. I am also willing to sell stuff together, like the cpu,mobo, and ram for example.

Any offers will be reviewed. If you would like pictures, let me know and I can email you them. Thanks!

PS: If anyone is looking for an Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD, wired controller, mic, Halo:Reach, and BF3 I am also selling that.

Everything I am offering here is in spectacular condition and I definitely take care of my stuff!

Stilll have this processor?
!