mentaldisorder666

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
hi ppl.....i m pretty much fed up of a problem.....my pc is ...2 ghz amd athlon processor.....1 gb ram....i have 128 mb gforce nvidia fx 5500 graphics card.....my problem is when i start playing counter strike online or offline both my games starts to halt or held for 5 to 10 seconds and then resumes...after some time it happens again...it cannot be an internet connection issue coz it appears while playing offline too....i have scanned my pc with antiviruses almost all...spywares and malware removers...there is nothing...my cpu temperature is also not more than 50 *c....there is no dust in my pc as i clead it some dayz back....i dont know wat the heck this problem is....plz plz plz somebody help me get rid of this problem

andy_93

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
Could it be that your HDD is on it way out,have you tried playing some other games to see if you have the same problem,might be worth a try,it might be a hardware issue and not a software one.

mentaldisorder666

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
ty ppl.......today i found that when game halted i pressed ctrl+alt+del to open task manager and it appeared and there was a process named rundll32 and it suddenly disappeared....cud it be the problem... and yah i cannot check the graphics card temperature by any software...waiting for reply

mentaldisorder666

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
V24OptionsConverted=1
WGUID_version=2
StressTester=1
UsePrimenet=0
MinTortureFFT=8
MaxTortureFFT=4096
TortureMem=512
TortureTime=15

[PrimeNet]
Debug=0

this is what prime 95 log says...

cpuz...gpuz....cpuid and other softwares are not showing my fx5500z temperature...i dun know y..they show my pc temp that is 48...gpuz shows my gpu fan is working 100% but it also doesnt show my graphics card temp...

sayantan

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
I think there is some problem with your hard drive...I also had the same problem with my previous system while I would play NFS most wanted...I just formatted the hdd and reinstalled the game..It worked fine