volume controls on taskbar

I feel like a beginner so I'm here. I just put the volume control on my
brother's compaq 5000 A and no probs. I had to do a little bit of digging but
he didn't have his volume control down in the right hand corner of his
monitor. So, I put it there. Now I lost my volume control in the same spot
and I can't for the world think or remember how I did it 3 days ago for my
brother's com. in the living room. I'm using the same 5000 A series compaq
no not the same one but the same model. We are both running windows me.
Please someone tell me and I promise I'll write it down so I don't have to
waste anyone's time again . Thks Daniel
--
attilathehun1

WinME-specific newsgroup:
--

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

attilathehun1 wrote:
> I feel like a beginner so I'm here. I just put the volume control on my
> brother's compaq 5000 A and no probs. I had to do a little bit of digging
> but he didn't have his volume control down in the right hand corner of his
> monitor. So, I put it there. Now I lost my volume control in the same spot
> and I can't for the world think or remember how I did it 3 days ago for my
> brother's com. in the living room. I'm using the same 5000 A series
> compaq no not the same one but the same model. We are both running
> windows me. Please someone tell me and I promise I'll write it down so I
> don't have to waste anyone's time again . Thks Daniel

Control Panel-Sounds and Audio Devices.
Check the box "Place volume icon in the taskbar"

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:29:03 -0700, "attilathehun1"
<attilathehun1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I feel like a beginner so I'm here. I just put the volume control on my
>brother's compaq 5000 A and no probs. I had to do a little bit of digging but
>he didn't have his volume control down in the right hand corner of his
>monitor. So, I put it there. Now I lost my volume control in the same spot
>and I can't for the world think or remember how I did it 3 days ago for my
>brother's com. in the living room. I'm using the same 5000 A series compaq
>no not the same one but the same model. We are both running windows me.
>Please someone tell me and I promise I'll write it down so I don't have to
>waste anyone's time again . Thks Daniel

How did I miss that?
(No need to answer.)

....Alan