bill

HI All:

when I transfer my digital images from my camera to my PC (XP Serv..
pack 2) I use the built in transfer program which appears to be titled
Microsoft Scanner and Camera wizard. It worked well for awhile.

Is there a program setup key where I can check settings for the software?

I used to be able to simply type in new file name and it would put the
new folder in "My Picture folder" not anymore, have to a lot manually.

The pgm also seems to reproduce the pics each time I click a photo
change it etc, and I end up with up to 10x the number of pics all
duplicates!. this is hard to explain to a fairly new user with digital
cameras.

tks all

bill

bill wrote:
> when I transfer my digital images from my camera to my PC (XP Serv..
> pack 2) I use the built in transfer program which appears to be titled
> Microsoft Scanner and Camera wizard. It worked well for awhile.
>
> Is there a program setup key where I can check settings for the
> software?
> I used to be able to simply type in new file name and it would put the
> new folder in "My Picture folder" not anymore, have to a lot manually.
>
> The pgm also seems to reproduce the pics each time I click a photo
> change it etc, and I end up with up to 10x the number of pics all
> duplicates!. this is hard to explain to a fairly new user with digital
> cameras.

Did you try installing the software for the specific camera?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP