Epson 830U Printer won't print black

September 1, 2005 1:58:01 AM

My Epson Printer won't print black text or graphics. Have changed the ink
cartridge. The printer appears to be printing but the document is blank
unless there is colour in the text or document.

Have cleaned the heads and checked the test pattern. All colours come out
strong except no black at all.

Have gone through the troubleshooting programme through the epson software
and this has failed to solve the problem.

Printer only started not printing black when a new cartridge was inserted.
I have again replaced this one in case it was faulty but to no avail.

Any suggestions?
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 2:47:17 AM

Uninstall and reinstall....

If still no change, try changing the cable.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

news:D E1DC072-D552-45C0-9CBA-40F840ED7992@microsoft.com...