DefAlert_Window_29DABAC8-AB93 what dose this warning mean

I have no idea.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--
Peter

Peter Foldes Wrote:
> I have no idea.
>
> [/color]
In that case why do you bother?
Akkor mi a feneert valaszolsz?

--
lomaca

A google search for the text that you gave us points to a lot of spyware
problems with PC's that have this error.

First, I'd suggest that you get an anti-virus program if you don't already
have one. AVG Free Edition is good - and it's free!
Then, I'd suggest that you get the Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta and install it
on your system - it's free from Microsoft. You could also use AdAwareSE and
SpyBot Search & Destroy (both are free also). Let them fix whatever they
find.
You can find all of them by searching for them at http://www.google.com/

Next, go to http://housecall.trendmicro.com and run a complete system scan
on your system. Let it fix whatever it finds.

If you still have problems, post back and we'll take it from there.

"lomaca" wrote:

> Peter Foldes Wrote:
> > I have no idea.
> >
> > [/color]
> In that case why do you bother?
> Akkor mi a feneert valaszolsz?
>

> --
> lomaca

So that the OP knows that we need more detailed information in order to
assist, hence the goodpost reference.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/