Custom i7 Asus XFX high Performance Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomyboy007

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Custom i7 Asus XFX high Performance Gaming Computer $2000 o.b.o.

This is a custom high end gaming or high performance computer. Computer build; Processor = intel core i7 2600K unlocked. Motherboard = Asus P67 Sabertooth w/ USB 3.0 & B3 step revision (and a wonderfully easy to use innovative BIOS menu from ASUS which is mouse friendly and a 1 button overclock option). Graphics = XFX ATI Radeon 6950 w/ dual fans. DDR3 RAM = G. Skill Sniper 4x4gb 16gb total 1866mhz. Case = Cooler Master HAF 912 w/ custom plexiglass window cutout for internal viewing (pictures avaliable upon request). Power Supply = XFX 850 watt power supply. Hard Drives = Crucial M4 64gb S.S.D. - O/S hard drive, 2 x Samsung HD502HJ 500gb hard drives in raid 0 for 1tb. Optical Drive = Asus Blu-Ray Drive and DVD/CD reader / writer. Wireless Card = Asus PCE-N13 wireless card. (and also a Netgear WNDA 3100 USB wireless hub for connectivity options). TV Tuner Card = Arcsoft Total Media TV Tuner card High Definition (and played through the GPU's architecture). 17in1 Sabrent external 3.5 case bay Multi Card Reader. Cooling = Corsair H60 Liquid Cooled radiator / fans, 3x white w/ white L.E.D. 120mm enermax fans, 3x black enermax 120mm fans, 1x white L.E.D. Xigmatek front case 200mm fan. Lighting = Dual 12" white cold cathode lights. Rocketfish Bluetooth adapter. Peripherals = Razer keyboard w/ backlit keys, multi-media controls, USB hubs, headphone / mic options, & complete gaming keyboard functions, - Razer cordless / corded bluetooth high performance gaming mouse etc. Computer is absolutely solid, flawless and very fast, can handle anything thrown at it by a very wide margin, including any of the latest photoshop apps to any of the latest and most demanding games on the market today, and all the while still runs exceptionally cool in temperature. 2x front Scythe L.E.D. USB push trays in front on case for storage and USB plug ins. Computer has extreme overclocking abilities. Dell ST2310 23" L.C.D. wall/stand mountable Monitor w/ HDMI, DVI, VGA...beautiful monitor... also a 2.1 clean desktop computer speaker setup...

Computer build setup has over $4000.00 in it....

All Components on this High Performance machine are all well reviewed, best in class, top of line components and parts throughout entire computer...Will also provide all original component and parts boxes, paperwork, reciepts, promos, etc. etc....Will provide any extra pictures of computer or any part of interest to anyone interested, along with W.E.I. scores there are CPU-Z & GPU-Z screenshots, or any performance, benchmark, stats, or build info to anyone wanting to see the "hard numbers" on this machine. This high performance computer is incredible in terms of performance, parts, reviews of components, price, accessories, amount of accessories, and all around build...This High Performance Desktop Machine is a benchmark, overclock blasting performer that is extremely user friendly, a multimedia powerhouse connecting you to cable television w/ its TV tuner card, the latest in 5.1 audio, the latest in USB 3.0, high end beautiful peripherals that all work perfectly in concert with the computer, theme, ease of use, asthetics, and options. You will want for nothing with this complete desktop computer platform, and truly an entire platform from monitor to mouse pad, including all cables and interconnect (HDMI, DVI, VGA, optical cable, 3.5mm audio jacks, spliters, coax. cable. Too many accessories to mention are included such as microphone, 16gb Patriot flash drive, multiple SD cards, external 1TB hard drive, monitor spray cleaner & cloth, and iphone & android charging cables...

..........................................................................W.E.I. = *Processor 7.8 *Memory (RAM) 7.9 *Graphics 7.9 *Gaming Graphics 7.9 *Primary Hard Disk 7.9 *HIGHEST ACHIEVABLE SCORE ON W.E.I. IS A 7.9.....................CPU-Z / GPU-Z Screenshots upon request........................GPU Benchmarks upon request..................etc.

Thank you for your consideration...!!!

Benthon

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
I'm curious as to how you got to $4k out of that. You're looking at a lot less than 2k, although maybe I missed something in the wall.

tomyboy007

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Im not sure why it was around $4000, i just totalled up my receipts from amazon, ebay, and misc stores from all the components and parts that i purchased for the build including monitor, keyboard, accessories, speakers, etc., etc., etc. everything was bought new too, no used parts so maybe that had something to do with it.....but yeah, sure is an expensive hobby! thats for sure! definently worth it though in my opinion, had a lot of fun researching then building it, plus im glad i gained the knowledge along the way too, good stuff to know!
Anyways, thx for the response!

tomyboy007

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

Im not sure why it was around $4000, i just totalled up my receipts from amazon, ebay, and misc stores from all the components and parts that i purchased for the build including monitor, keyboard, accessories, speakers, etc., etc., etc. everything was bought new too, no used parts so maybe that had something to do with it.....but yeah, sure is an expensive hobby! thats for sure! definently worth it though in my opinion, had a lot of fun researching then building it, plus im glad i gained the knowledge along the way too, good stuff to know!
Anyways, thx for the response!

halodude23

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009

Would be nice if you could order it in this fashion
CPU: i7 2600k
Ram: CORSAIR E.T.C
SPEAKER:e.t.c

My eyes hurt reading all of that and it's not 4,000$.........

brianmz

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2011
intel core i7 2600K Cooling = Corsair H60
Asus P67 Sabertooth
XFX ATI Radeon 6950
G. Skill Sniper 4x4gb 16gb total 1866mhz
Cooler Master HAF 912
XFX 850 watt power supply
Hard Drives = Crucial M4 64gb S.S.D.
2 x Samsung HD502HJ 500gb

Is what i got out of it lol.
Asus Blu-Ray Drive and DVD/CD reader / writer

Just for the pc alone you won't get anymore than 1k$ =/

The peripherals i couldn't say, and most people would want the pc by itself.

tomyboy007

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

Yeah, I'd consider doing that, let me know what you had in mind...thanx for your interest...!

OP, you should make a list of parts like the one brianmz provided. It's a lot faster to read through and more certain for people not to miss parts. Based off of the list he provided, $4k is inconceivable and may cause potential buyers to ignore your thread after a quick glance.

Also, posting heatware and photos showing your name on a sheet of paper with the computer would improve your trustworthiness (for lack of an established rep).

Being more concise with your description may go a long ways in finding buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS