Cod 4 strange lag?

G

hey TH users, I have a strange problem with my CoD4:MW, I used to play it some time ago, then I just deleted it, and few days ago I wanted to install it again so I did that and there is a strange problem, game is lagging every sec like hell and I feel like I have 10fps all the time, I even formated my PC and resintalled windows but it didn't help. Dunno what's going on. It doesnt matter what resolution im playin on etc. I used to play on 1650x1080 and high details but now it suxx even on 640x480...

my PC is:
C2D E4600 2.4ghz
GF9600GT
Gigabyte GA-P35-S3G
2GB ram

here is the link to the video. in the video it looks like hugeee lag but i think its becouse gamecam, its less but anyway its impossible to play multiplayer with that... http://covallon.wrzuta.pl/film/4XMDpPu7b7w/cod_4_lags_or_something...

padlius

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
I would advise to get the latest drivers for you graphics card. Procecor looks dodgy, but I think it should run it. TBH you should run it at least on medium.

G

actually as I said reinstalled windows, latest driver, everything should be perfect, all other games like crysis, CS FEAR2 works perfect on very high settings, its problem with COD 4 only ;/