Status
Not open for further replies.

thenerdal

Honorable
Feb 20, 2012
It's time for me to to build a new gaming computer, so I decided to try and sell my current one.

Specs: Athlon II X4 635, 4 GB of DDR3 1333 Mhz of RAM and a Gigabyte 550 ti graphics card.

PSU is a reliable Antec PSU, not sure about the wattage, too lazy to move furniture and check, but it should be around 500 W.

Motherboard is an MSI one, never had a problem with it. 300 GB of storage in the Hard drive and a basic optical drive.

Not a great computer I know, but it plays games well. Plays Batman Arkham City in Very High details in 1080p with playable FPS.

I'm willing to go lower if necessary.

Tbrown37

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
No offense I would be willing to buy I am building a friend a rig and ordering parts fri/sat.

Corsair Builder Series CX V2 500-Watt 80 Plus Certified Power Supply- 57
Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower - 60
Kingston Technology HyperX Blu 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 - 40
Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo - 17
Lite-On Super AllWrite 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive-21
Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor G860 3.0 GHz- 75
ASRock H61M-VS Intel H61 Micro ATX-37
WD HDD 500g-30$ off local CL.

For all of that new it's 337$

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 ti-125

So brand new that's 462. In the build mentioned above the processor is more efficient for gaming, 4GB more of ram, and 200GB more of HDD space.

If you're willing to work out a better price PM me and i'd be happy to work something out.

If you really want someone to consider buying it you should at least get the needed info posted --- Being too lazy to move the furniture to find out the specs of the system is not going to get it sold at any price -- I'd never buy from someone that doesn't know the specs or doesn't look them up before trying to sell it -- since they may be too lazy to pack it up and ship it once they receive your money also !!

Status
Not open for further replies.